An individual of any age can join as a member of Good Neighbours Active Living Centre. However voting rights are held for individuals that are 55+.
- Annual membership is $35.00 per year.
Benefits of Being a Member
- Meet new people, keep in touch with old friends, be part of the community.
- Enjoy a vast array of general interest courses including painting, music instruction, and creative writing.
- Stay fit and healthy with a large selection of fitness and well-being programs.
- Join many programs the Centre offers at a reduced rate
- Have access to member-only programs, drop-ins and workshops.
- Be confident that programming is designed with your needs in mind.
- Get access to amazing special events, including day trips.
- Receive a bi-monthly newsletter delivered to you however you choose (even snail mail).
- Partake of meaningful volunteer opportunities, including the Board of Directors and Standing and Operating Committees.
- Be the first to know about exciting events at the Centre.
- Make your vote count at our annual AGM.
- Use your Coffee card towards free coffee at Hobnobs cafe.
Become a Member
Become a member of Good Neighbours Active Living Centre at any time by simply filling out our online membership form or by downloading a PDF membership form and mailing it to our office. Come visit our Centre and we will be glad to help you with this process.
Feel free to drop-in for a tour or to speak with one of our volunteers or staff for more information about our programs or memberships.